Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dragon*Con Independent Short Film Festival

Scrap Metal is accepted into the official selection for  the Dragon*Con Independent Short Film Festival! This is an awesome festival in Atlanta Georgia that is part of a larger Dragon*Con event full of panels, distributors and celebrities. It focuses of imaginative films, such as sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comic book genre film, this this is right up my alley!


Aug 31- Sep 3, 2012

Atlanta, Georgia

The Schedule has yet to be released, I will update accordingly.

This was one of the festvials I really wanted to be a part of, so I am very excited. I'm working on a plan to go, not sure it will work out because that is the same weekend I want to visit home, so we'll see.

UPDATE:

Scrap Metal was one of three finalists for the Animated Fantasy category. In the end, Opening Day took the win, but it is still exciting to be one of the finalists!

No comments:

Post a Comment